About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

1 Year........


Today is my 1st year anniversary of changing lives!! It took me about 6 or 7 months to join Beachbody after stalking watching my coach, Abby and her personal journey. I had tried Shakeology, and I'm going to admit it.....had a burned copy of P90X (don't worry, I did end up buying the complete set, and sooo glad that I did!!) The reason I didn't become a beachbody coach sooner, and the one thing that scared me the most was the “network marketing” part. I had this notion of having to obnoxiously approach and lurk upon strangers with my “opportunity”, make up silly small talk (not a big small talk fan) and host at home parties (those parties always made me so uncomfortable and I would avoid them like the plague) and then hand deliver the product (I didn't want a house full of useless inventory). How ironic that THAT was my perception and reason for not becoming a coach right away. Well, I've never had to do any of the above things since joining Beachbody, although I MIGHT do a Shakeology event at my house soon....but that's totally optional!

I'm proud to be a real product of the product and I love to share progress pictures of others on their Beachbody journey! I love to run challenge groups to see people really challenge themselves, and learn things that they never really thought of before. I see people’s LIVES change for the better, first hand, everyday. I BELIEVE in the INTEGRITY of the products that Beachbody and I sell and know that the products will provide RESULTS, safely. I don’t have to drive or commute ANYWHERE. The products are ordered online and mailed directly to my clients by Beachbody.

I ask you this, unless you are 100% thrilled with the quality of your current career, why not have something on the side that brings some extra income to maybe pay off debt, put towards retirement, or use towards a memorable family vacation. What if you have to leave your job, like I have to every 3-4 years? I love knowing that I have a "Plan B". You don't HAVE to do this full time, I do it part time......BUT can't wait to be able to do this full time! I know for me, that even just having this on the side and being a part of a team, will bring you more fulfillment and motivation than you ever thought POSSIBLE.

Being a Independent Beachbody Coach has really made a huge difference in my life, and the life of my husband!! I can't wait to see what this next year brings!

If you have any questions on becoming a coach under me, let me know, and I'll answer any and all questions honestly. Check out THIS INFO for more details as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment