About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Can you say.....HECTIC???

I shouldn't even be typing this now, actually, I should be cleaning our weight room, garage, and kitchen (with the help of my handsome husband).  Getting rid of things we haven't touched in the last year or so.  Our move is getting closer and closer and like I've written before, I'm going to miss Oregon.  Our spacious, beautiful home, with the amazing views.  I'm going to regret not getting to Seattle more, visiting Victoria like we had planned, seeing Haystack Rock again (even playing on Cannon beach in the pouring rain!) and hiking Saddle Mountain one last time.  Boy this 3 years (well, 3 years in July) have flown by, faster than I would have thought.  I'm thinking my next blog will be a tribute to all the fun things, we've done here in Oregon!
Haystack on a rainy windy day

Haystack when it's sunny

Saddle Mountain in bloom


My last day of work was the 22nd, and I tried my hardest to not show how truly sad, overwhelmed and emotional I really felt.  It seems like each job I have, it gets harder and harder to say goodbye.  Thank God for Facebook!!  I miss my Walgreen family, I had an amazing supportive manager, and super great assistant managers.........and wonderful co-workers.  My going away consist of a beautiful cake, and red velvet cupcakes...mmmmmmmmmmmm and also a very heart touching card with little messages from everyone, and I couldn't really read it until I got home.  I'm so glad I waited, talk about fountain of tears, I finally let it go.  I did so well at work.



I'm also a little upset at myself for not completing P90X for the 3rd time now.  I did 1.5 months, and then like I said, life got hectic with the 1/2 marathon looming, Devin coming home after 2 months, and our move.  Did I fail??  I'd like to think I didn't, because failures are those that completely give up....and I haven't!!  Actually, I'm starting over again, and starting it with Devin!!!  Once we move in and get settled, I will complete the WHOLE 3 months!!  I know I've said it before, but I should have never made the promise to begin with last time.  There was just too much going on to make P90X possible.  So my new start date will be June 10th.  New measurements and pictures to follow!!

Not that I'm trying to do P90X 7 or 8 times........hopefully this will be my last attempt, because I really want the t-shirt and to try Rev Abs and then Body Beast for the New Year.  But I'm really missing my true love ChaLean Extreme......

I still can't believe in less than a week, I'll be living in northern California!!  Until then, check out my view from my upper balcony......sigh.......I'm not liking the idea of living so far from the water :-(  


Washington Mountains in the distance

Astoria on the far right 


  














No comments:

Post a Comment