About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Monday, March 3, 2014

March Madness!! 3 Challenge Packs!

I have mini abs!!  This picture was actually taken on day 10, I'm now on day 16 :-)  I didn't post it because I really thought there was no change.  Silly me, I found the picture a few days ago, and decided to put it side by side with my last picture from Body Beast.  I was kind of taken aback, I did lose .5 pounds at the time, and 3 inches, but I really didn't think I would notice.  Honestly I took the picture because I thought that I looked pretty toned, but then when I saw the picture, it didn't really look like what I saw.  So I was going to toss it.   

I'm really loving this program!  The workouts are motivating, and only 30 minutes long!!  The portion part is easy to get the hang of once you get going. 

Although it's no longer on sale, the 21 Day Fix challenge pack is still an amazing deal and ready to ship(** UPDATE as of 3/4, they are now on 2-4 week backorder again, I would suggest to pre-order them, so this doesn't happen to you again.......).  If you're interested in just the Base Kit (without the Shakeology), they are (also) still on back order until the end of this month.....but you can always pre-order it (either one), your card won't be charged until the product ships.
I've got to say, I'm pretty jealous of you all!! 3 Challenge packs on sale this month, and one of them is actually lower than what I can get it for!!! Anyone want to bargain with me??? If you want Shakeology but don't want Les Mills Pump, hit me up ;-P 

Seriously, Les Mills Pump has been something I've wanted since I started coaching.  It looks like a blast, cardio and weight lifting all in one????  But shipping is $20 for me, because the kit does come with the bar and weights.....but not for you due to the Les Mills Pump challenge pack offer!! You pay $2 for shipping!! Seriously, you get the program, and Shakeology for a price that I just cannnnnot believe, and it's quite a bit lower than what I would pay as a coach.......almost $70 lower!!  Like I said, I'm pretty darn jealous. 



Les Mills Combat is the second challenge pack offer, think cardio kickboxing, totally bad ass!  If you like Shakeology, or have been wanting to try it, you can get the Les Mills Combat program for $10.....that's a steal!!  



Last but not least, is the Ultimate Reset Challenge Pack. I did the Ultimate Reset back in November '12 and it was a real eye opener, and was an amazing all natural detox for not only my body, but my mind as well. I've been really thinking about doing it again, very soon....probably after Vegas. I do have my before and afters on here, and a lot of my journey.  Just type in Ultimate Reset in the search box.



So there you have it, the March specials......Somebody needs to scoop up Les Mills Pump....let me live through you ;-P.


Message me at my Facebook page From Skinnyfat to Fit if you have any questions or would like more details, to find out if one of these programs would be right for you.  If you don't do the FB thing, E-mail me at Hunnieshadow@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment