About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Coaches From All Walks of Life!

You've been thinking about being a Beachbody Coach, but feel you just don't have the time to commit?  Take a look at one of my teammate Seay's vast collection of coaches!  If these people have time to change lives, so do you!  So don't let those thoughts hold you back.  If you have the desire, anything is possible. 

So far my coaches consist of

- A full time supervisor at a very busy store and she's also a mom of 2!!
- A full time Coast Guard employee who also goes to school!!
- A full time domestic goddess of 3, who does double duty when her hubby's gone!!
- An 82 year young grandmother and great grandmother!  Although, she's what's called a discount couch.  A coach for the 25% discount on Shakeology or products only.

Will YOU be my next coach?  If you have the desire to help other people while keeping yourself motivated, why not give Beachbody a try?? Click here if you have questions, and if you have more    contact me and I'll answer and send you links to help you make the right decision for you.  Email me at Hunnieshadow@yahoo.com, or message me on my Facebook page, or even post a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment