About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New 60 Day Heading into Spring Challenge!!

Picture setting still doesn't work :-(  Think I need to figure out what's going on!!  Anyways.......I'm announcing the new 60 day challenge called Heading into Spring.  It'll start on January 28th and end on March 29th, bringing us into spring!  WOW!!! 

So here are the details:

Build muscle and up your metabolism, lose those inches and start building the body and confidence you want for the summer! The challenge will start on January 28th and we will be doing ChaLEAN Extreme! This challenge will be different from my last two with prizes for several categories!  I also have a special going on for the ChaLEAN Extreme Challenge pack (or if you don't want to do the challenge, but want a challenge pack).  I will include a full Shakeology Cleanse Kit, 2 Results and Recovery individual packets, and 2 individual Energy and Endurance Packets.........over $70 worth of free stuff!!! 

Message me at Hunnieshadow@yahoo.com or on my FB page From Skinny Fat to Fit if you have any questions, or would like more details!!  Reserve your spot NOW!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment