About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who's down with the X....P90X...



Who's down for a private P90X Challenge???  I will be starting P90X sometime in April (as soon as I finish ChaLEAN Extreme) and I'm DETERMINED to get through ALL 90 days!  I've made it 75 days and stopped due lots and lots of vacations two summers ago :-(  I saw some WICKED results that again sadly, I didn't keep track of and now that I understand the concept pictures, measurements, eating healthy and NOW have Shakeology on my side....I'm ready to tackle it again!! 
Why am I announcing this so early??  It’s so you all can save up and seriously consider doing this challenge with me!!  I want serious people who are READY for a BIG change with not only their BODY but with their self-esteem.  I want people who are ready to cheer on those in the challenge group and focus on the big picture……..Your HEALTH.  There will be prizes for several categories and when you’re done with the full 90 days……perhaps you will be the next $500-100,000 winner of the Beachbody challenge!  So if you already have P90X and need to dust it off, start getting into the mindset APRIL is where it’s at!!  If you don’t have the P90X Challenge Pack, you have until middish- March to get it (I promise, a more detailed start date will be revealed soon!!)  
I need some help with my next goal, so I figured, if I did, there were probably some that need it as well.  Let’s do this together!!  This will be a 90 day unlimited group, BUT I need those people to be assertive, helpful and ready to be motivated.  I will be posting P90X transformations throughout the next few months on this blog and my From Skinny Fat to Fit facebook site.......if you haven't "liked" my page DO IT!!  Most of the transformations will be from the Dynasty Group I belong to, and some will be customers that sent their pictures into the Beachbody Challenge.   If you’re interested please message me at Hunnieshadow@yahoo.com, contact me on my FB site or through the Beachbody page J  Oh….and keep a lookout for new ChaLEAN Extreme 30 day pictures that will be updated soon in the "My Progress" area of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment