About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

BEAST UP.......Body Beast Sale!

This happens through HARD work, Dedication,
and the correct supplements, and a strict eating plan
not just lifting and watching your diet
Body Beast is on WICKED sale right now!!  Holy cow!!  I've done the program, and I LOVE IT!!  It taught me that the scale isn't great at measuring progress, I actually "gained" 5 pounds while doing the Bulk phase, BUT lost inches and toned up.      

Lifting isn't just a MALE thing!! I think a lot of ladies are afraid of lifting....I think they're afraid to look "manly" and "too muscular" or "bulky" but to be honest, you need a TON of testosterone through supplements to pull off this look, not to mention, A TON OF DISCIPLINE and HARD work 

Remember, muscle burns fat, especially off the hard to tone areas.....the belly and thighs for most of us.........also, muscle is your metabolism.  When you start to lose muscle, your metabolism starts to lose momentum, you start to gain fat and weight.  Sure you can do cardio all day, I use to run 5-6 times a day 3-5 miles but NEVER touched weights.  I still had a budda belly and couldn't figure out why or how to get rid of it!  I also couldn't figure out why I was losing weight but getting bigger and couldn't fit into my clothing.......

Here's a comparison of my journey from when I first started Beachbody, my before pictures, when I just ran, and the last two during the Bulk phase of Body Beast.  When I started Body Beast I actually weighed 109.  I just wanted to show you the comparison of just cardio on me, and weights and cardio combined.  :-)

Check out the sale:

Body Beast Challenge Pack with Supplements

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on my Skinnyfat to Fit Facebook page, or Email me :-)


1 comment: