About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Only 19 Days Left of the 60 Sweaty Days of Summer!

I started a 60 day challenge group on July 16th called the 60 Sweaty Days of Summer.  It's been so much fun, very motivational and extremely inspiring.  There are 7 amazing women, all have different shape, sizes and goals and they are really just kicking butt!!  I'm so happy to be following their journey as they change their mind set, and health.  It truly has been so much fun. 

The women in the group are all doing different workouts, 5 are doing ChaLean Extreme, 1 Turbo Fire, 1 Insanity.  Two of the girls also threw in some Brazil Butt Lift for good measure, and two are actually training for a Marathon as well!! WOW!!

I'm looking forward to the 60 day results, and also keeping the group open to cheer them on as they keep going.

So far, two of the women gave me permission to use their beautiful transformations, thank you Dani and Jill!!

A little bit about Dani:  Dani is a mother of beautiful twin girls, who I believe are 3 years old.  On top of her busy life as a mom, and a wife, and an amazing domestic goddess, Dani is training for an upcoming Marathon in October on top of doing ChaLEAN Extreme!!  This lady really knows how to stretch 24 hours, GO GIRL!!  Check out her witty and always funny blog Run Daniella Run!  During her 30 day challenge Dani has lost 7.5 inches and might I add, looked amazing in her before pictures....TWINS???  REALLY??



 




   











The second brave soul, is Jill, a mother of 3 awesome kiddos a military spouse and nothing gets her down, not her egg allergy or Type 1 diabetes.  She really is such a trooper, and look at those guns!!  You don't want to piss her off in a dark alley!  Jill has been getting up early 6 times a week to work out to Insanity and has completed her full 60 days and is doing another round!!  CRAZY (or Insanity....)!!  Jill is another domestic goddess that makes 24 hours into 30 hours somehow. Wish I knew her secret.......can't wait to see her results after her second round! 



 
 
Thank you Dani and Jill for letting me use your wonderful transformations so far!!  Stay tuned for more brave souls to follow, and also 60 and 90 days from these wonderful ladies.
 
 
 
The next challenge group "Fall into Fitness" will be another 60 day challenge and will start on September 3rd.  There are 2 or 3 spots left out of 5 and they are filling up, message below, or on Facebook for more details!  Let's get you the results you want and make your fitness goals a reality! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Amanda, your sweet :) I could get some more out of those 24 hours if I watched a little less reality TV...oh I mean...LOL!

    ReplyDelete