About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Challenge Group, MY T-SHIRT!, and Derm Exclusive

Lots to blog about today!!!! This week has been rough, I got back from my amazing trip to see my amazing hubby in San Diego!!  My hubby lost almost 20 pounds in 2.5 months by cutting out most bad carbs and doing INSANITY!!! What's so rough about that??  Well, I'm sick, for the first time in a long time, I've got the worst cold/flu or what ever it is and it's knocked me down when my poor hubby just came home.  It's been an amazing weekend here on the Oregon coast, and I have spent the whole weekend inside just miserable!!  Today has been a little better though and I did end up getting a 4 day workout week in instead of my normal 5 or 6, so not too bad.  Just to update you all on my workouts...
I've been pluggin away, and am at day 104 today!  I can't believe 104 days have gone by, that seems like an awful long time, but when I look at the picture as a whole, it really went by super fast!  Especially when working out has become so much fun for me, instead of being a chore, like it use to be.  I know that Beachbody has done this for me.  Why you ask?  It's when I decided to become a coach, it made me more committed in getting results for not only myself, but results I could use to help other people see that when you decide, commit, you DO succeed!!  It's like this domino effect.  It  became about me, me getting healthy and back in shape.....then when I started my challenge group, it became about THEM!!  Their goals, their dreams,their health and so far, in the next few days, they'll have 30 days under their belts and it's truly amazing how far these 7 women have come!!  They say that I've inspired them....but these girls have  no idea how much they've inspired me and other people that will soon see their journey, just like they've seen mine!!  I'm starting a new Fall Challenge group on September 3rd, and right now I have about 3-5 spots left out of the 5-8 spots.  I say 3-5 because I want to keep the group small, BUT if you have a friend that would like to join with you, then we can easily add :-)  Facebook or message me below if you'd like more information!!

I got my Derm Exclusive 30 day trial pack the other day in the mail!  Hubby promptly brought it up to my sick self and I quickly took a picture for you all to see!!  I'm going to take face pictures on Monday and also start the product to see how much I like it!  SO a review will be happening in 30 days.  I ALSOOOO got my amazing Beachbody T-shirt in the mail for finishing ChaLEAN Extreme, I would have pictures of that as well, but it's actually being washed.....the hubby is a little too efficient at times ;-P

I'm also going to be doing some re-vamping of the individual Shakeology packets!  There is no way someone can even start to get the benefits of just one packet, so I'm going to do a 4 and 7 day packet price.  Also, I'm going to add a Shakeology Cleanse choice as well, with a free shaker!!  I'll post more about that when I get it all set up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment