About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

90 Days Came and Went......

Okay, so yeah.....I haven't posted my 90 day results yet, shame on me!!! BUT I had so much going on!  I got to surprise my hubby in San Diego and was there for 3 nights, and it was AMAZING!!!!  He actually lost about 17 pounds doing INSANITY while he was gone for about 2 months, kinda wish I took before and after pictures of him!!  He looked amazing, so we both went through a transformation!!

This 90 days with ChaLEAN Extreme was honestly the fastest 90 days ever!!  Not only was the workout amazing, I ACTUALLY saw results!!  I lost 12.75 inches in my body and I HAVE ABS and TONED ARMS!!  I still have a little work to do, but I have NEVER seen results like this in my body, and actually enjoyed sticking to a workout schedule.  The first month I really saw the inches melt off, but the second month, I started to tone up and see some ab definition, by the third month everything started to come together, and the weight came off a little more.  I only lost 1 or 2 pounds the first month, and the same with the 2nd, but all together I lost 6-7 pounds because I'm fluctuating between two numbers right now.  I didn't really have much to lose anyways, I mainly bought this program to tighten up my skinny fat body.  It was honestly some of the best money I ever spent!!!  Thank you Beachbody and a special shout out to Shakeology for being an amazing healthiest meal of the day!!  I either used it to replace my breakfast or lunch, or as a snack after a hard workout!  I also want to update that I've only gained back 1 of the 4 pounds that I lost during the cleanse.

I plan on doing a hybrid schedule of CXL and Brazil Butt Lift, and that should be a 9 week program or just a little over 2 months.  I'll be starting that on Monday with new pictures, and I'll post my schedule as well. 

SOOO here are the pictures I sent to Beachbody!!  I WANT MY T-SHIRT, and maybe even a shot at $1000 or more!  The measurements will be on My Progress link (or just push the purple writing).  It's been almost a week since my 90 days have been up, and I've actually toned up a little more since these pictures, even though I went on vaca and ate like crap and only ran one of those days!! 

If anyone would like more information or have any questions for me, you can e-mail me or write below (opened to anyone) or FB me!!









3 comments:

  1. Such an inspiration, you look fantastic! Thank you for pushing our group to be our best, so excited to hit my 90 days strong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body type is similar to yours and your results look amazing! Really an inspiration for me to get started with weight lifting, cardio and clean eating! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Tamara!! The lifting has made all the difference, more so than cardio. I was going about it wrong for so long. I just started Body Beast, on my 10th day today and LOVING the results I'm seeing so far.......stay tuned for my next before and afters! Thanks again and good luck!

    ReplyDelete