About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

10 Day Shakeology Challenge Answers!

I had a few questions about my 7 10 day Shakeology Challenge (yes I changed it from 7 to 10 days)  So I figured I'd answer them here!!

What exactly is the Shakeology challenge?

I'm doing the Shakeology challenge for those that have been asking me what Shakeology is.  I want people to see the benefits to having Shakeology in your life and also it's a great chance for you all to focus on your nutrition.

How much does it cost?

The cost of the 10 day Shakeology Challange is $50 for all 10 packets (includes shipping), entry into a private Facebook group, recipes the whole family will love, Shakeology recipes, motivational advice on working out and more!!  Plus I'll be sending a special gift as well :-)

What do I need at home for it?

A blender (or shaker cup) and healthy food!!  I'll have healthy recipes posted in the group that you can use for the whole family.  The group will be set up a week ahead of time, so you can prepare your grocery list.

Is it the cleanse?

No, with the cleanse you drink Shakeology 3x a day with only one solid meal.  The 10 day challenge you'll drink Shakeology just once a day, and have 3 meals plus 1-2 healthy snacks.

What can this challenge do for me?

You may lose weight
Sleep better
Feel more energized throughout the day
Healthier hair and skin
Eliminate stomach bloat

And that's only the beginning!  

If you're interested, watch the video below, and then get a hold of me either at Hunnieshadow@yahoo.com or on my Facebook page "From Skinnyfat to Fit"  to find out how to place your order!  Deadline is on July 12th so I can get the packets out to you all, and we start on July 22nd!!  

Here's an informative video one of my Bombshell teammates Seay Stanford made!


No comments:

Post a Comment