About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Middle of July!!!! WOW

Seriously....why are these summer months flying by so fast???!!!  I can't believe it's already the middle of JULY!!  August is just around the corner......

I'm not really sure if I announced it or not, but I got into the Nike Women's Half Marathon drawing, and will be running my 2nd half marathon in San Francisco on October 20th!  I'm super excited, and the medal at the end is actually a Tiffany's Necklace!  CRAZYYYY!!!  So yeah, I've been training for that, and actually, this is my second week of training.  I'm still doing Insanity and started month 2 on Monday.  Month two is actually going to take longer than month one, because I'm running on days I need to run, and on strength and endurance days, I'll use Insanity.   Month two is seriously crazy!! LOL  My goal for the Nike 1/2 marathon is to finish with a time of 2:15 or less....so I'm basically reaching for a PR!  My first 1/2 was the Rock n Roll in Portland, and I crossed the finish line at 2:17 and some change.  The hills look pretty similar to the RnR 1/2, but I did notice that there is more of them.  I'm so glad my hubby bought me my amazing treadmill for our 10th anniversary a few years ago!  I LOVE that I can program a route and the treadmill does the work for me!!  This baby has a 40% incline and a -6% decline!! Crazy!!!!



I know a lot of you have been looking at my 10 day Shakeology challenge......and unfortunately the time frame for signing up has passed, and that group is FULLLL!!!  BUT I'm testing out a 5 day challenge and would love for people to be in my test group!!  It'll be the same style as the 10 day Challenge, but obviously less time.  So for those that are interested please email me or get a hold of me via PM on my FB page!   This will go very quickly, so if you've been wanting to clean up your eating, losing a few pounds or try shakeology (or all of the above) this will be perfect for you!!!  You can easily order the 5 Day Challenge on the right side of this page!  The test group will start on July 29th.

ALSO, I am doing a Focus T25 Challenge, and it starts on August 15.....BUT I've got to warn you....there is a 7-10 day back order due to the demand of the product.  So if you want to be in the group, order ASAP, and you'll want to order before August 1st anyways, because that's when the price shoots up!!

If there are any other challenges you'd like to see or be interested in, please let me know!!  I'm excited to help you all in anyway that I can!  Also, if you'd like to be added to my e-mail list, please PM me on my FB page!  I promise, I only send out 1-2 emails a month :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment