About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

7 Day Shakeology Challenge!!

Alright, this blog post is going to be short and sweet until Friday's blog.  Friday, I will be featuring questions that have been asked of me from all the followers on my "Like" page "From Skinnyfat to Fit".  If you'd like to ask me a question, like my page and message me your question! :-)

Also, on Friday I will be announcing July's specials and kinda going over what I've been up to since the last blog post.


SOOOOOO the actual reason I'm posting this blog is because the new Vanilla Shakeology has come out, and it's amazing!!  I will be getting my individual packets very, very soon and would LOVE to do a small 7 day Shakeology challenge group!!  If you've been thinking about trying Shakeology, and wondering what it can do for you, this is a great opportunity.  It's also an amazing opportunity to see how supportive challenge groups can be, and maybe get you started in my August 19th Focus Challenge Group!

The group will be small, so if you want a spot let me know ASAP....I will be closing it off on July 12th so I can set up the group, send out the individual packets and post recipes.

Message me for more details :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment