About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Body Beast Update


As most of you know, I've been tackling Beachbody's Body Beast.  I'm going to be 100% honest with this.....I'm scared!!  I KNOW I've said many, many, many times to NEVER go by your weight.  BUT for some reason I just can't stop listening to my inner voices when I stepped on the scale today.  What's the problem you ask??  I've gained FOUR (4) POUNDS since starting!  I actually weigh more than I EVER have!!!!






NOW, I know I'm in the "bulk phase" right now, and that's totally the reason behind it......I shouldn't be in the freak out mode, because I fit into all my clothes (not like I did when I weighed a pound less and couldn't fit into my jeans or pants to save my life back when I first started my fitness journey) and I've lost a few inches, although I have added a whole inch to my booty....which is fine, I LOVE IT.  BUT the women in me just had to freak out a bit!!!  Then I remembered, the whole point of Body Beast is to add muscle and burn fat.....and that's exactly what I'm doing!!


Saturday I will take my 45ish day pictures and then post a picture from back in the day (early to mid 20's) when I weighed about 10 pounds less than I do now, to show you all that MUSCLE DOES MATTER!!!  I just plucked out the picture today, and WOW!  I feel sooooo much better!!  Skinnyfat does not look good on me ;-) healthy and toned does, no matter how much I weigh, as long as I fit into my clothes.

  

  

On that note, anyone out there want to start a free 21 day challenge to bring in the New Years (or start the New Years)?  If so, head on over to my Facebook page and get the details!  Don't think you'll change much in 21 days???  I can prove you wrong ;-) (as long as you follow directions!!)  Let's do this together!!  Invest in yourself and your health this coming year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment