About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

P90X3 is Ready to Be Shipped to YOU!!


The moment for all you X lovers have arrived!  P90X3 is ready and available to whip that bod into shape, all you have to do is buy and push play!  For more info on the program, check out my last blog post :-)

In the test group, 39 out of 40 people lost 10% body fat.......SERIOUSLY....YES....AWESOME!!! And did I mention there are lots of free gifts with this one?? Free gifts are always a plus.  If you purchase the P90X3 Challenge Pack you'll receive a Free P90X hat and half off your first order of Shakeology, plus you get to pick one of any of the below items, some are worth more than $40, plus I'll put you in our free private P90X motivational challenge group run by yours truly!!  



NOW I know it's Christmas time, but think about it, have you purchased anything for yourself, let alone invested in your health lately???  I know at least a few of you that make the New Years resolution to lose weight every year and buy gym memberships.  Why not try something different?  If working out at home doesn't seem like it would work for you, just give it a try!!  I'll be with you every step of the way because I'm running a P90X3 challenge group!  It'll start December 30th!

I know what you're thinking, P90X was hard and P90X2 was worse......can this be for me??This is for the 65-year-old who wants to get in shape, the busy mom who wants her body back but has no time, the beer-belly dad looking to lose 20-50 pounds, the college kid looking to stay in shape, keep active or help condition for the next sporting season...EVERYONE! 16 workouts...30 minutes a day. You no longer have an excuse, 30 minutes is, what? 2% of your day???? 






No comments:

Post a Comment