About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Derm Exclusive Skin Care Line-NO need for BOTOX!!


I've been hearing a lot of amazing feedback about the new Derm Exclusive Skin Care Line offered by Beachbody.  So I'm going to try the introductory Kit (4 pieces, 30-day supply) and see how that goes.

I've been hearing mostly about the Fill and Freeze, and how amazing this stuff is," no botox needed anymore!!"  quoted from several people on my coaching site that have had botox and used the Fill and Freeze once the botox wore off.  Now they are saying they will never use botox again.  Now....I've never had botox so I can't really say once I try these products, but I am getting a few wrinkles in my forehead, so I figured I'd give this kit a try!!  I also have some discoloration from those nasty little pimples that have finally cleared up.  I'm a little scared to try this kit because I just got my skin to look good again (it didn't like the move here and decided to breakout pretty bad)  Usually when I buy a skin care regiment, it cost way more than this, so I think the price is pretty good (and of course, if I don't like it, I can send it back for a full refund), and I know it says 30 day supply, but I'm pretty sure I can stretch that no problem!!  We'll see how it goes, and of course I'll keep you all  updated.  If anyone would like more information email me or FB me!  You can use the link provided to check out other options and read more about Derm Exclusive

Fine lines and wrinkles
Sagging skin and loss of elasticity
Dark spots and uneven skin tone
Dullness and lack of radiance


AND YES!!  I'll be updating my blog tonight with the 90 day results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment