About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 2!

So day 2 of the Ultimate Reset is down in the books and it was amazing, except having to run to the store at 7:45am to buy oatmeal.  My dearest hubby decided to eat it all when he was home for the weekend, forgot to tell me and left the container in the cupboard....with a teaspoon of oatmeal left in it :-/.  For breakfast, if you haven't guessed, I had oatmeal!  I added organic grade B maple syrup, and also had organic vanilla Greek yogurt and a cup of blueberries sprinkled in each item.  It was amazing!!  For lunch I had a Greek salad with a homemade Greek vinaigrette.  The salad had chicken, romaine hearts, kalamata olives, tomatoes, and cucumbers.  And finally dinner!!  Dinner was amazing!!  I had brown rice, corn and bean mixture with an amazing spice assortment mixed in.  I added homemade guacamole and pico, and wrapped it up in a flour tortilla.  For my side I had kale with a pinch of lemon juice and toasted pine nuts!  It was sooooo filling!!  My eating schedule was the same as yesterday, so I was pretty hungry by the time dinner rolled around.  No unusual side effects yet, besides feeling cold last night, but it was a windy, rainy late night for me, since I didn't get home until a little after 1am from work, and the reason why I didn't update my blog last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment