About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Short and Sweet Day 3

Day 3 of the Ultimate Reset is done!! Still feeling pretty good!!  I have a very slight headache right now, first time since starting the reset. I'm pretty sure it's from the wig and headband I wore for Halloween (Cheshire Cat) and not actually from the reset. I had to skip making the sushi rolls and miso soup that were scheduled for dinner due to prep time and working a weird shift.  I didn't want soggy sushi rolls!  I had a ton left over from last nights dinner, so I swapped! It was soooo good!!  I was really looking forward to the rolls and soup, but they are actually for lunch in a couple of days, so I'll get to make them then. I had a repeat for breakfast, scrambled organic eggs, spinach and 2 pieces of Ezekiel toast, but this time I spread some raw honey on them. For lunch I had an AMAZING lentil bean dish.  It had shredded carrots, and seasoned with Braggs amino acid, lime, cilantro, some cumin and a dash of Himalayan sea salt.  I was also suppose to have a salad as well, but I was too full to eat it!!  Dinner was the same as last night :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment