About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Beachbody Sale!!!

Okay, I know I've been bad about updating!  I promise I'll get to the rest of my Ultimate Reset and how it went on Monday!! BUT for now, if you've been wanting to try a Beachbody program or have a friend or family member who's hinted at trying one....now is the time to buy!!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE has started and ends Monday, November 26th 9PM Pacific (12am Eastern) There are LIMITED quantities of inventory!! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!! Choose the offer you want, and press then link!! If you have any question, please message me!! Happy Holidays!
 
 
 
 
 


                                                      P90X Offer                                                           

TurboFire Offer

10-Minute Trainer Offer

Hip Hop Abs Offer

Power 90 Offer

Body Gospel Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment