About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 6&7! Done with week 1!

Day 6 and 7 of the Ultimate Reset are DONE!  I did have a little back pain in the kidney area and knee pain on day 6, the back pain went away by the next day but my knees have a slight ache to them still.  I also felt really tired on day 7, so I took a nap before lunch and I went to bed around 9pm instead of my normal time at 10:30.  I also felt a little sad on day 7, not sure if it's just my body detoxing or if it was the birthday blues.  Either way, I feel better today!!  Hopefully I'll have some energy today as well! 

I went grocery shopping yesterday for this new week, lots of veggies, and fruit!  This week I cut out dairy (no more Greek yogurt :-( ) and meat, and slowly start cutting out a lot of the grains.  I will also add a packet of Detox taken much like the Alkalinize....shot like!  This next week is called Release, and it starts today.

 For breakfast on Day 6 I had some marinated baked Tempeh, avocado, spinach and Ezekiel toast with a little raw honey on it.  For lunch I had the delicious quinoa salad and also a micro green salad with a ginger style homemade dressing with it.  Dinner was amazing!!  I made zucchini and cashew soup, toasted millet and roasted root medley, which consisted of yams, onion, carrots and beets.
 Day 7 I had oatmeal with flax seed, apples, cinnamon, and maple syrup with vanilla Greek yogurt with blueberries.  Lunch was left over zucchini and cashew soup and I also had a micro green salad with tomato, and avocado same dressing as day 6.  Dinner I did a repeat, because we're aloud to do that.  So since it was my birthday, I decided to do the bean and rice burrito with kale and pine nuts and fresh guac.  It was one of my favorite meals!!
The picture above is of the Alkalinize (I take 1 a day) and the rest of the supplements I have to take.  The mineralize goes into my gallon of distilled water that I drink daily, the optimize I take 2, 3x a day and the oxygenize I do 15 drops 3x a day.  SO there you have it!!  Week 1 wasn't bad at all!!! On to week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment