About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Uneventful Day 4 and 5!! :-)

I decided to combine days 4 and 5 because, well, this is probably so boring to everyone!  I honestly thought I'd have more to tell you during the first week of the Ultimate Reset.  BUT that's actually a good thing, in a way.  I joined a Beachbody forum on Facebook that goes by weeks.  Week 1 I joined a few weeks a head of time to kinda gauge how I may feel during the first week.  I wanted to know what I should expect!  I read that headaches/migraines for the first 1-4 days are VERY common, going to the bathroom a little more throughout the day, muscle and joint soreness from day 3-7, some back pain due to your kidneys releasing toxins, tiredness, foggy feeling, light headed, mood changes and the list goes on!!  The only things I have felt, like I said when I posted on Halloween, was that I had a slight headache that day.  I'm pretty sure it was from the wig and headband I wore all day.  I woke up with a slight headache today, but it went away as soon as I drank water and ate breakfast.  I had slight tiredness during day 2-3 but it just felt like I worked long shifts.....and actually, I did.  Oh and my knees hurt a tiny bit today, like I worked them out....hmmmm.  I'm very thankful that I haven't experience a lot of the side effects that I mentioned above, and hoping that the rest of my journey goes as smooth.  The food has been amazing, they give you all the recipes and shopping lists you need.  I'm learning a lot about clean eating and hope to incorporate a lot of the recipes in my life once I'm done with the reset. 





The foods in day 4 and 5 where really good, I had oatmeal for breakfast both days.  I put raspberries in day 4 and also had some Greek yogurt, blackberries and toasted walnuts are in day five's oatmeal.  Day 4's lunch was a sushi roll (or an attempted one, since the brown rice was left over from the day before and on the cold side, it didn't stick correctly) I actually ended up mushing it all up in a bowl and it was just as good.  The roll bowl had carrots, avocado, cucumbers and tempeh. I also had the lentil salad that I had the other day.....it's sooo good!!  For dinner I had a cucumber and tomato salad with basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and also veggie stir fry that had zucchini, broccoli, red peppers and carrots, over quinoa.  I had the same thing for dinner on day 5 but also had miso soup as well.  Today's lunch (day 5) was a quinoa salad with olive oil, liquid amino, lemon juice, mint, tomato, cucumber, and kalamata olives in it.  Plus a side dish of veggies and hummus.  There is always a lot of food, and the goal is to eat slowly until you are full.  I'll have to take a picture of the Alkalinize that I do daily as well, just to show you all how green it is!

Well, that's really the extent of it.  I'll be combining the days instead of doing it daily.  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment