About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thinking about becoming a Beachbody Coach??




Will you be the next person I welcome to the Beachbody team??  I feel an adventure coming on!! Do you want to join the adventure? Do you want to be on an amazing Beachbody team??? Do you want to have a business that you can call your own?? Work from home, go on amazing vacations (I’ll be for SURE going on the next one, and maybe with YOU!!!) If you have a passion, like I do, for helping people to get in the best shape of their lives then LET’S DO THIS adventure TOGETHER!! You will become a leader if you work it right, you will have other driven people help you succeed. If you are willing to learn, there are amazing people, including myself that will take you on the first steps to help you learn and grow, not only yourself, but your own team! It’s NOT EASY, it’s definitely a challenge!! You have to be dedicated, you have to WANT THIS…..BUT I promise you this much, the rewards are plentiful, especially the feeling of helping others!! Message me if this sound like an opportunity you don’t want to miss, I can help you decide if this is for you. Also, take a look at my blog. It’ll explain a little about the Beachbody coaching opportunity. It’s been an amazing journey for me so far, and I’m so blessed to meet the people I have through coaching, and how much they’ve all helped me take those first few steps in the beginning (you won’t go into this alone!! There is sooo much training!!) I’m ready to ROCK 2013….who’s with ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment