About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Goals, and Why I Chose Them

This ^^^ IS My Goal Board

Welcome to 2014!  I hope you all had a great and safe New Year and a hopeful and pleasant 2014.  As you may have read in my last blog Just a Bit of 2013 I had a busy, fulfilling and positive year.  This year I hope to continue that trend!!

If you follow my From Skinnyfat to Fit Facebook page, you all know I'm very into this years goal board.  It has a mix of personal, business and fitness accomplishments. 

First goal on the board (the goals are not in any particular order) to save enough money for my husband and I to go to Hawaii for a week and renew our vows for our 13 anniversary.  Why Hawaii?  Hawaii is actually where he was suppose to take me for our honeymoon, but some weird circumstances had us cancel the reservations a few months before our honeymoon.  We ended up leaving on a different date and went to Cabo instead- (original departure was on September 11, 2001 from Newark, NJ......you do the math)  

Second goal is to go back to school for something I really have wanted to do for ages, esthetician, but there have been a few set backs, like location, or the school being blown away due to a certain huge hurricane called Katrina.......this year I'm praying we won't be moving, and if not, I'll be enrolling by October!

Third goal is to be a Beachbody Diamond coach by my birthday!  Nothing is better than diamonds right??  What exactly does being Diamond mean?  It means that I've helped numerous people with their health, fitness, and financial goals!  It would feel amazing reaching this goal, and knowing that I gave back to so many people.

Fourth goal is to be at Beachbody's annual Summit in Las Vegas!  Every year Beachbody puts on an amazing party for all coaches, we learn about new products, watch top coaches get recognized, celebrate those that made the final cuts for the Beachbody Challenge and watch 2 people go home with 100,000, get to hang and workout with the popular trainers like Shaun T, Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson and many more.  I'll get to hang with other coaches that I've become extremely close to through networking and FB, and have many wonderful memories!  The last two years I wasn't able to attend due to personal circumstances (a death in the family, and a big move) but this year will be it!  I can't wait!

Fifth goal is along the lines of the last goal.  I want to earn the Beachbody trip to Cancun!!  And how will I win that?  By helping as many people as I can with their health and fitness goals!  I also want to take 2 big separate trips this year besides the Hawaii trip, the trip to Cancun, and the trip to Vegas.  So far, I'll get to cross one of those trips off, because my hubby and I will be heading home to New York mid January.....wonder what other trip I'll be taking!

Sixth goal is to buy Rosetta Stone by May and start to learn my dad's native language Spanish (Latin American dialect)  I've been putting this one off for way to long!!

Seventh goal is to make $750 a week (yes a week) through my Beachbody business and I KNOW this is possible because so many of my friends have reached this goal, if not more, by just staying active in helping others achieve their goals as well.  We all have dreams of making a comfortable life, why not earn a little money in the process??

Eighth goal is to put $5000 into savings (if not more) AND NOT TOUCH IT!!!  This will be a goal every year, and will go up.  Even though Devin's retirement from the military seems like a far away dream, 8 years (give or take a few years) really isn't that far away.  This savings will be a down payment for our forever house, and also a month long trip to Europe!

Ninth goal is to do the Napa Valley train tour for our 13th anniversary!!  How much fun would that be????  Can't wait!

Tenth goal is to run the Nike Women's Half Marathon again, hopefully they'll draw my name (it's done by lotto system) but if not, I'll find another Half Marathon.....so that's kind of a "to be determined" type thing.

Eleventh goal is to GET OUTTA DEBT!!  Dang student loans!!  Almost there though!!

Twelfth goal would be to run 600 miles, I ran 500 last year......but it was close.  I got my last 20 miles squeezed into the end of December, so I'll definitely won't be putting it off to the last minute!

Thirteenth goal is to run 2 Ragnar series this year......one being San Diego, and the other Napa Valley again.  Why do I keep doing this to myself?  Because Ragnars are addicting and in a weird sort of way FUN, yes FUN!!!!  Once I finish both races I'll get the Gold Rush medal!  EXCITED FOR BLING!

Last but not least my fourteenth goal is to do a random act of kindness at least once a month, but most likely more times :-)

SOOOO That's my long and winded explanation of my Goal Board!  I'm really looking forward to achieving all these goals and making 2014 amazing!  Of course this goal board would be nothing without actually believing I can do this, and laying out plans to achieve these goals!!  Also if it's outta sight, it's outta mind, so I've printed out and put my goals next to my bathroom mirror and on my fridge.

On to my Body Beast update!!  So I've gained a total of 5 pounds since starting Body Beast, I guess that's to be expected when you're in the "bulk phase"  This week is the last week of the bulk phase. Then I move on to my last 4 weeks of Body Beast.  At first I was a little concerned about the weight gain, because I went past my starting weight from April of 2012.  That's when I decided to make working out and eating right a life style change.  The last two pictures are from December 31st (just different clothing and a cleaned up room, taken about 15 minutes apart)  Skinnyfat vs. Fit......think I'll just ignore the numbers on the scale :-)  The first two pictures I could hardly fit into my favorite jeans,   the last two pictures, at 5 pounds heavier, I slide right into those jeans!!  PEOPLE, MUSCLE BURNS FAT.....PROOF FOR REAL!!!


It's the New Year, and of course a lot of us want to be healthier.  I'd like to add a special off for any Challenge pack (this month we have TWO that are on sale, Focus T25 and the NEW P90X3) or Shakeology HD orders through me from now until the end of January 31st!  Believe it or not, summer will be here before you know it!!  Start making those changes now!!





Also, to ring in the New Years I'm running 3 challenge groups!!  Details for all 3 will be posted tomorrow!
*Group 1 will be a 21 day challenge

*Group 2 will be a 60 day challenge with a special guest coach 

*Group 3 will be a 5 day Shakeology 
Challenge

Contact me via my Facebook page "From Skinnyfat to fit" or email me :-)  I'm here to help YOU with your goals as well!!!  Let's do this together and knock 2014 outta the PARK!









No comments:

Post a Comment