About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 2 and 3 of the Cleanse

Okay, so I promised a day 2 and 3 update of the Shakeology Cleanse I just did.  Not much really to report.  I followed day 2 and 3 pretty much like I did day 1.

 I did end up getting a headache on day 2, but it wasn't until much later in the evening, and I'm pretty sure it was from all the reading I did, cleaning products I used, and the crazy amount of computer use I did answering emails, and listening to webinars.  I worked out pretty early in the day, so I know it wasn't from that.  I basically just took a few Advil PM and went to bed.  I woke up the next morning feeling much better!

Day 3 I didn't have any problems with my head, BUT I had crazy cravings!!  I wasn't really hungry during any of these days, since you do consume about 1000 calories and for me, 1200 is what I normally eat, well, I don't really count my calories to tell you all the truth, but I'm thinking in a day I eat anywhere from 1100-1400.  I focus on my protein and just making sure my food choices are on the healthy side, and if not healthy, then on the small side. 

So today I woke up and hopped on the scale to see a weight that I haven't seen in probably 4 years....I was so excited I took a picture to send to Devin....and with all my excitement, I sent it to the wrong person!!  Yeah, slightly embarrassed HAHAAA!!!  But, it could have been worse, if you catch my drift ;-P  ANYWAYS I won't show the picture, because honestly, it really isn't about the weight for me, except for that fleeting moment.......BUT I did end up getting rid of 4 pounds of whatever a cleanse gets rid of. 

So there you have it!  Not very exciting!  BUT what is exciting is that I'll be posting another blog later with my 90 day ChaLEAN Extreme pictures!!   

If anyone would like to know more about the cleanse or how to obtain a Shakeology Cleanse, feel free to email, FB me or post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment