About Me

My photo
I'm Amanda! I'm a Beachbody coach and this blog is to hopefully motivate and encourage anyone who is trying to live a healthier life style. Why do it alone? It's a proven fact that with encouragement and positive motivation from other people, you are more likely to keep going!! I'll try to have motivating tips, recipes, healthy transformations and how to get involved and join the monthly challenge groups that I run!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!! I have a challenge for you!!


So you've heard me talk about "Challenge Groups"  And your question is, what exactly is it??? 

It's a private group that I will set up on Facebook that consists of about 5 people.  It can last 30, 60 or 90 days depending on the program that I decide.  The format is pretty easy, there will be personal bio's, before pictures and measurements, you can either post them or keep them private. We'll do fun getting to know you type posts, recipes, and talk about our struggles and what we look forward to in the coming days!  I do this in a small group to keep things personal and for us to stay COMMITTED!!

SO now that we've got that covered.....I'm starting a new 60 day challenge group, and this one will be your choice, starting on July 16th!  What I need from you is commitment!!  Pick a program and let's do this!!!  There are several amazing challenge packs to pick from, that include a 30 day supply of Shakeology, so if you've been wanting to try it, now's your chance.  If you don't care for it simply return it before the 30 days are up, Beachbody has a bottom of the bag guarantee.  If you LOVE it, which I KNOW you will, then Beachbody will automatically ship you a new supply.  By purchasing a challenge pack you will save up to $40 and get free shipping!!  

Here are all the Beachbody Challenge Packs that are available to you!





Just post below if you'd like more information, but you've got to hurry, I only have 3 spaces left for this particular challenge group!!  www.beachbodycoach.com/hunnieshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment